Below has tips to make you a better Club Penguin blogger!
- Two reasons why you’re not getting much traffic
- You’re not focusing on your content and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Are you using social media? This means you tell others about something new on your blog that just came out. Or just a way to get fame.
- Four reasons to be a better Club Penguin blogger
- Write quality posts and images
- Throw contest/parties once every 3-6 months
- Keep your blog updated with news often
- Proofread your posts! Check all grammar mistakes, misspellings, and punctuation.
- Understand CSS and HTML! Once you both of them, then use your coding skills to make an awesome-looking blog.
Also, be sure to dress like you stand out! Hope this helped! 🙂